3D Architectural Artist
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
BOLDR is seeking a 3D Artist that has extensive experience with photo-realistic 3D representation, with a background in architecture preferred and experience in team management a plus.
Ideal candidates have worked in the fields of Architecture, Video Games or Visualization. If you meet the requirements below we would love for you to apply!
3D Artist | Responsibilities
Your primary duty is to deliver amazing photo-realistic imagery to our visualization clients.
This will be done via:
- Working directly on projects in 3dsMax.
- Working with a team of other 3D Artists and 3D Modelers.
- Delivering Project Updates
- And most importantly - spending periods of “lightness” researching the Digital Frontier via. BOLDR Passion Projects.
3D Artist Job Details
- Responsible for project success and project execution
- You are expected to work as needed to get your projects’ delivered on time.
- You may be asked to work late evenings and/or weekends.
- You will manage project hours via. Toggl and projects via HubSpot
3D Artist Passion Projects
- Passion Projects are at the core of what we do. They are intended to research the digital frontier and architecture's role in it. We expect that you will work on “self-directed” passion projects via. Monthly Critiques and publish blog posts sharing details of the effort via social media.
3D Artist Salary + Starting Dates
- While we feel most comfortable with bringing someone on in Early 2021 we would love to learn who is out there and see if we could make something work sometime sooner.
3D Artist | Skills and Experience
We are currently a small six person team. We just ask all applicants have :
- A solid portfolio of work
- Extensive experience with 3dsMax
- Extensive experience with Vray or Corona
- Extensive experience with the Adobe Suite
- Exposure to Sketchup, the Unreal Engine, and/or Autodesk Revit
3D Artist Expectations
We are looking for a candidate that is:
- Passionate about the Digital Frontier
- Drawn to Architectural Visualization
- Looking to be challenged
- Constantly curious (hardware,software, process)
- Self-critical, but also receptive to feedback.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!