Sales Development Representative | Onsite
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, Pasig, Metro Manila, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- 24,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / monthPHP24,000.0025,000.0024,000.00MONTH
- Full time
A Sales Development Representative interacts with clients’ customers to provide them with information to address inquiries regarding products and services. In addition, you deal with and help resolve any customer complaints.
- Reach out to potential customers to produce real opportunities by asking qualifying questions
- Understand the products inside and out and articulate our value proposition clearly
- Based on qualification, get an agreement from the customer to speak to a Sales Representative
- Work closely with sales teams to schedule qualified leads in accordance with approved sales management guidelines
*****sales and/or retention experience a Plus! (more on appointment-setting)
*****must be able to report onsite (Shuttle Service is provided!)
- At least 2 to 3 years of customer service experience (may it be email, phone, or chat support)
- Advanced knowledge of cloud-based applications (Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs) and MS Office applications
- 50-60 words per minute typing speed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong and effective phone contact handling skills
- Ability to accept feedback gracefully and with an open mind
- Advanced understanding of common Customer Experience best practices
- An ability to understand and communicate complex ideas to customers, both verbally and in written form
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Aptitude to quickly learn and navigate new technology, systems, and applications
- Ability to recognize themes and patterns on customer concerns and identify optimization across processes and tools
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Communication Skills
- Closing Sales
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!