Trust and Safety Lead
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
The Community Experience Trust & Safety Team’s goal is to ensure that Meetup is safe and enjoyable for our millions of organizers and members. We’re looking for a proactive and tenacious problem solver who has experience handling online trust and safety efforts; someone who understands the member’s point of view, and is passionate about using their combined technical, analytical, and customer service acumen to improve the Meetup experience.
As a Trust & Safety Lead, your work will include:
● Investigating and resolving trust and safety issues across our community, including policy enforcement, reviewing member reports, and taking action based on those reports, reviewing inappropriate content, abuse, and other violations.
● Identifying patterns and escalating matters to appropriate individuals and teams.
● Providing clear, patient, and helpful responses to time-sensitive safety and legal escalations.
● Analyzing spam trends and proposing proactive enforcement.
This job might be for you if you:
● Feel a sense of accomplishment from helping people and making the internet a safer, more trustworthy place.
● Are empathetic and understand that members are real people and should be treated with kindness and compassion.
● Are energized by investigating issues and connecting the dots to take action.
● Pride yourself on your ability to provide a consistent and objective point of view when making difficult decisions with limited information available.
● Can balance switching between workflows swiftly and effectively
An ideal candidate has:
● Experience in a trust and safety, legal, tech policy, or risk mitigation role.
● Experience managing response times and general customer support emails.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to translate complex issues into simple, clear language.
Specific workflows this individual will be completing:
● Monitoring email queues and identifying patterns.
● Responding to customer emails regarding policy violations, blocked accounts, and other platform abuse and misuse.
● Reviewing member and group reports and taking appropriate action based on those reports.
● Identifying spam trends and working in a third-party spam tool to mitigate spam on Meetup.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Safety and Security
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!