Strategic Assistant to Service Delivery
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
What You'll Like About Us
- Great company culture! Our diverse backgrounds, commitment, and passion are the things that make us great.
- We geek out on new ideas, proposals, anything that will positively impact our clients and of course, you!
- We’ve got training sessions in-store to help you level up your skillset.
- With you on Boldr’s side, we’ll tackle social responsibility initiatives together.
- We have rest and relaxation benefits. (You’ll have ample time to travel wherever you please! And we’ll want to hear all about your stories when you get back to the office.)
- We also cap off every week with a bit (a lot) of competitive board games.
What Is Your Role
As Strategic Assistant, you will be acting as Chief of Staff to the Director of Service Delivery, responsible for partnering with one of our senior-most Executives to create a more efficient collaborative, and effective Service Delivery team. The role balances strategic thinking with detailed operational follow-thru. Your role is to support the entire Service Delivery organization -- 200 people and growing -- by working in partnership with the Director and his direct reports to streamline communications, document and assist in following-up on key action items, and ensuring the commitments we’re making internally and externally are being delivered upon. You will be excellent at project management, internal and external communications, assignment and accountability, and follow-through. Notably, you will be a key resource to everyone on the team around priorities and deliverables for the Service Delivery organization. We view this role as an excellent way to gain broad experience and exposure to the work Boldr does, and how we do it, as a stepping stone into your preferred next step (Service Delivery, client management, marketing, etc.) It is our expectation that after serving in this role for a period of time you will be equipped to take a more senior role in the division of greatest interest to you based on the experiences you’ve had within the organization thus far.
Why Do We Want You
We are currently looking for individuals who are passionate about helping Boldr grow and achieve our impact-focused purpose. We expect our Team to become our ultimate partners to success by always being eager to learn, giving their 110% in everything, sharing their talents and quirks, and championing our core values: Curious, Dynamic, and Authentic.
What Will You Do
- Understand the organizational structure, hierarchy and how our team members fit alongside our client relationships.
- Coordinate the delivery of all daily, weekly, and monthly client reporting on-time, on-schedule, and with accuracy; may act as a point of contact for senior leadership and other internal stakeholders
- Attend all meetings alongside the Director, Service Delivery Managers, and where appropriate, Team Captains to understand client commitments, action items, and health.
- Prepare and analyze complex reports/information and formulate conclusions.
- Assist in the development, coordination, and management of all critical internal and external team meetings (including scheduling, Agenda Setting, Notes, and Action Items, and Follow-up).
- Other tasks critical to the success of or improvement of Service Delivery, as agreed upon by you, members of the executive team or the Director
What We'll Like About You
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- A fresh graduate who is looking for a career in events in the global space
- Very proficient in English to be able to maintain communication with client, vendors, and stakeholders
- Confident in managing competing priorities
- Good team player, collaborative and eager to share information
- Resourceful, creative, and attentive
- Proven to be structured and organized. You must be detail-oriented, process-driven, and passionate about providing high-quality output consistently.
- Proactive and self-motivated. You are eager to find and execute ways to deliver expected results.
- Amenable to work on a flexible shift
- Able to travel abroad
- Bachelor's/College degree in a relevant discipline you’re passionate about!
- Advanced skills in cloud-based applications such as Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs and MS Office applications
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop or Canva to create needed materials
- Marketing skills to support social media campaigns and email campaigns
- Organized, detail-oriented, and good with technology
- Adept at using different ways to overcome challenges, including collaboration and delegation
- Excellent professionalism, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Proven and tested lead expereince; Team lead, Business Process Analyst, Team Manager roles;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Report Writing
- Business Analysis
- Business Development
- People Management
- Communication Skills
- Data Management
- Account Management
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!