What You'll Like About Us
- Great company culture! Our diverse backgrounds, commitment, and passion are the things that make us great.
- We geek out on new ideas, proposals, anything that will positively impact our clients, and of course, you!
- We’ve got training sessions in-store to help you level up your skillset.
- With you on Boldr’s side, we’ll tackle social responsibility initiatives together.
- We have rest and relaxation benefits. (You’ll have ample time to travel wherever you please! And we’ll want to hear all about your stories when you get back to the office.)
- We also cap off every week with a bit (a lot) of competitive board games.
What Is Your Role
This is a role that requires a broad skill set to be successful. Not only will you be directly responsible for keeping your client’s customers happy, productive, and ensuring they have the best possible experience, but you will also provide the team with feedback on usability issues, including running communication between both Customer Success and Engineering. This may include describing the usability issues, or communicating with the wider team.
Why Do We Want You
We are currently looking for impact-driven individuals who are passionate in helping Boldr grow and achieve our Purpose. We want you to help us make all of our new customers feel loved and supported as they start their journey with our clients.
What Will You Do
- Effectively resolve customer inquiries in a considerate, accurate, and timely manner.
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of customer requests.
- Triage incoming requests and spot trends in customer issues to flag for the wider team.
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of your team, and the company, by sharing knowledge through mentorship, collaboration, and aiding in the documentation.
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for our engineering teams.
- Log any development issues (bugs/features, etc.) on Jira using appropriate engineering processes.
- Make active contributions to help achieve team goals and successes.
What We'll Like About You
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- An analytical and critical thinker with problem-solving skills
- Passionate about customer and client satisfaction
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Knowledgeable of the web and how it works
- Skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly
- Capable of exhibiting diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Strongly interested in learning new ideas, processes, and unique requirements. On top of that, you’re willing to share your skills and talents with the team.
- Experience in Technical Support
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge of Web Based Apps (PC/Mac OSX) Troubleshooting
- Experience in working with Jira
- Working knowledge and familiarity with helpdesk platforms (preferably Intercom)
- Aptitude to quickly learn and navigate new technology, systems, and applications
- A bachelor’s degree in any field you’re passionate about
- At least 1 year of customer service experience (may it be email, phone, or chat support)
- Understanding of online training and the common pain points for implementation success
- Basic knowledge of cloud-based applications (Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs) and MS Office applications
- A mastery of English and excellent reading comprehension, verbal and writing skills
- An ability to understand and communicate complex ideas to customers, both verbally and in written form
- Proven records of strong organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Self-motivated, nimble and has proven ability to handle challenging customer-facing situations
- Ability to accept feedback gracefully and with an open mind
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Experience in Jira
- Experience in supporting Web-based apps
Bonus Points For…
- Having previously worked in a dynamic startup environment
- You have experience troubleshooting web-based applications
- Having theoretical knowledge on API and SSO
- Information Analysis
- Quality Assurance
- Customer Service
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!