Implementations | Tech Solutions
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 35,000.00 - 40,000.00 PHP / monthPHP35,000.0040,000.0035,000.00MONTH
- Full time
As an Implementations Analyst, you will collaborate with the internal Implementations Team in designing and implementing solutions to optimize the quality of each client’s existing processes and systems. You will be specializing in the field of business processes and technology and will be tasked with supporting different tech-related projects such as tech deep dives, data migration project planning, tool kit optimization, and tech frame-working.
You will be interacting closely with client stakeholders as a consultant for any tech related business needs. Additionally, you will take point in pilot testing a wide range of tasks for Boldr’s new and prospective clients of various services across several industries, and in making sure that the tasks are effectively handed over to the Service Delivery team
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- An analytical and critical thinker, with an eye for even the most minute of details
- Able to multitask and prioritize with minimal supervision
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Strongly interested in learning new ideas, processes, and unique requirements. On top of that, you’re willing to share your skills and talents with the team.
- Amenable to work on rotating shifts and render overtime work as required
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any field you’re passionate about
- A natural affinity for technology
- Familiarity with performing admin functions on any Helpdesk, CRM, and business intelligence software (e.g. Zendesk, Help Scout, Salesforce)
- High proficiency in using cloud-based applications such as Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Analytics
- (Plus points!) Working knowledge of helpdesk APIs, SQL or any of its variations, or basic scripting
- An ability to understand and communicate complex ideas to clients and colleagues, both verbally and in written form
- A strong interest in learning customer experience as a domain expertise
- Strong client-facing skills, and the ability to present out tailor-fit solutions based on initial scoping
- The ability to learn the ins and outs of different systems, and identify areas for improvement
- Ability to accept feedback gracefully and with an open mind
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- CRM Software
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!