Implementations Administrative Analyst
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 25,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.0030,000.0025,000.00MONTH
- Full time
As an Administrative Analyst, you will collaborate with the internal Implementations Team and different support teams in tracking, designing, and implementing solutions to optimize the quality of each client’s and department’s existing processes and systems.
You will be responsible for seeing through internal conversations and coordination of different workstreams that affect the implementation process and internal company policies. Additionally, you will take on supporting the documentation on a process or product-specific work instructions and/or policies.
Why We Want You
We are looking for impact-driven individuals who are passionate about helping Boldr grow and achieve our Purpose. We expect our Team to become our ultimate partners to success by always giving their 110% in everything, sharing their talents and quirks, and championing our core values: Curious, Dynamic, and Authentic.
What You'll Do
- Attend and keep records of all key discussion points for internal and external meetings
- Provide support on process documentation for different accounts going through the implementation process
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Provide support on administrative tasks such as facilitating internal meetings and keeping a record of all key discussion points
- Build and optimize processes and tools within the defined scope of service for the collaboration on implementation and support teams
- Continuously identify and execute tactics for the holistic and consistent improvement of all new and existing clients
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement and optimization across all functions
- Interpret current data sources/systems and make recommendations
- Be responsible for data management of documentation and existing processes
- Participate as required in the client-facing aspects of new account implementations
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any field you’re passionate about
- A background or knowledge of meeting facilitation
- Familiarity on any Helpdesk, CRM, and/or business intelligence software
- High proficiency in using cloud-based applications such as Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Analytics
- An ability to understand and communicate complex ideas to clients and colleagues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A strong interest in learning customer experience as a domain expertise
- Ability to accept feedback gracefully and with an open mind
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Business Analysis
- Clerical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Data Management
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!