Customer Experience Engineer Lead
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
What You'll Like About Us
- Great company culture! Our diverse backgrounds, commitment, and passion are the things that make us great.
- We geek out on new ideas, proposals, anything that will positively impact our clients and of course, you!
- We’ve got training sessions in-store to help you level up your skill set.
- With you on Boldr’s side, we’ll tackle social responsibility initiatives together.
- We have rest and relaxation benefits. You’ll have ample time to travel wherever you please!
- We also cap off every week with a bit (a lot) of competitive board games.
What Is Your Role
As a Customer Experience Engineer, you will be part of a team providing Tier 3 support to concerns escalated by the Clients. You’ll work closely with the Senior VP of Engineering, while collaborating with the full engineering team to understand, investigate, diagnose, and solve any complex issues on the platform. You will also act as player/coach for a team of CX Tier 3 Engineers.
Why Do We Want You
We are currently looking for impact-driven individuals who are passionate in helping Boldr grow and achieve our Purpose. We expect our Team to become our ultimate partners to success by always giving their 110% in everything, sharing their talents and quirks, and championing our core values: Curious, Dynamic and Authentic
What Will You Do
- Act as the lead for a team of in-house and outsourced engineers
- Monitor attendance and punctuality and other people issues of all team members and consistently escalate them to the HR department for proper disciplinary action as needed
- Identify growth and development opportunities for team members
- Be familiar with the client’s key contacts, unique requirements, and operating processes
- Demonstrate mastery on the company and Client’s offerings (i.e. its product and services)
- Understand the Client’s code base, logs, and servers
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly report on team performance against agreed-upon KPIs
- Provide support to troubleshoot and resolve issues reported by external customers through phone, chat, and email
- Understand, investigate, diagnose, and solve any complex issues directly escalated by the customers
- Identify, record, document, reproduce, report, and track bugs
- Maintain clear, concise, and positive communication for all cases in a timely and efficient manner including follow-ups with customers
Performance Quality Management
- Monitor and assess team members’ performance, and provide timely feedback through regular coaching as well as through Weekly and Monthly performance reviews
- Ensure that team members are properly trained and working consistently to meet client needs
- Ensure that the team meets company and client-specific KPI targets
What We'll Like About You
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- An analytical and critical thinker, with an eye for even the most minute of details
- Passionate about client satisfaction
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Strongly interested in learning new ideas, processes, and unique requirements. On top of that, you’re willing to share your skills and talents with the team.
- Able to reduce frustration on heated topics by listening and being solutions-oriented
- Fluent and articulate with strong writing, speaking, and clear presentation abilities
- Able to handle conflict and pressure, to set priorities and abide by them, and to consistently maintain a positive client service image under difficult conditions
- Amenable to work on rotating shifts
- Bachelor’s degree or trained with a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, or a similar field.
- At least 1 year of experience in team management
- Advanced programming and development skills including databases and automation systems
- At least 1-2 years of experience providing Technical Support and/or Customer Service experience
- A proven record of strong organizational, prioritization, and project management skills with extreme attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!