Product Support Specialist | FinTech
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 60,000.00 - 80,000.00 PHP / monthPHP60,000.0080,000.0060,000.00MONTH
- Full time
What Will You Do:
- Provide exceptional customer service while responding to, e-mail requests for help about our products and services
- Methodically identify, research, document, and find solutions for customer issues Provide Tier 1, the first point of contact, and basic troubleshooting for customer issues
- Document all customer requests and product feedback
- Report on ticket trends or FAQ’s in the inbox
What We'll Like About You:
- Someone with prior experience or interest in eCommerce or SaaS support
- Highly-skilled in written and verbal communications with both our team and our customers
- Curious--you enjoy asking questions to dig past the surface of a question
- Comfortable working with technology and providing technical support
- Skilled at explaining complex topics without the help of templates
- Have experience supporting multiple software products with varying feature sets
- Extremely patient-- sales tax can be painful and our goal is to ease that pain
- Comfortable handling a high volume of email support tickets
- Interested in understanding the ins-and-outs of sales tax (It’s a big topic!)
- Attentive to details
Details and How to Apply:
- This is Sales Tax-heavy customer support.
- This is a Sales Tax platform, and most customers that will be sending emails are in regard to tax processes and calculations.
- The client is looking for someone that is both customer-centric and technical when it comes to details.
- This is an email support role, so writing and comprehension are a Must!
- We are looking for someone that can transcend their proactive customer-centric support through their writing ( We want someone that can create a narrative through email to make it more personable for the customer).
Thank you and Good luck!!
- 1 or more year’s worth of experience in a customer service or helpdesk role supporting software technology
- Excellent Customer Service skills and a demonstrated success exceeding customer expectations
- Familiarity with analysis and debugging skills (a plus!)
- Strong verbal and written communication and customer handling skill
- A background in handling financial or fintech-based accounts
- Working knowledge or interest in learning sales tax principles
- An ability to understand and communicate complex ideas to customers, both verbally and in written form
- An aptitude to quickly learn and navigate new technology, systems, and applications
- The ability to accept feedback gracefully and with an open mind
- An intermediate understanding of common Customer Experience best practices
- The ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Thomson Reuters GoSystem Tax RS
- CCH ProSystem fx Tax
- ACCUCert Tax Credit Software
- ATX Total Tax Office
- Orrtax Software IntelliTax
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!