- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Identify growth and development opportunities for team members
- Monitor attendance and punctuality and other people issues of all team members and consistently escalate them to the HR department for proper disciplinary action as needed
- Interact with customers to provide general troubleshooting assistance to issues and concerns
- Ensure proper and timely escalation of customer’s issues and feedback to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify recurring issues, themes, and patterns
- Triage and accurately document user support issues according to defined procedures, focusing on impact and urgency
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement
- Deliver service excellence and maximize customer service and satisfaction
Performance Quality Management
- Monitor and assess team members’ performance, and provide timely feedback through regular coaching as well as through Weekly and Monthly performance reviews
- Ensure that team members are properly trained and working consistently to meet client needs
- Ensure that the team meets company and client-specific KPI targets
- Ensure that team members and equipment needs are met to sustain service levels
- Recommend/suggest relevant alternatives to the product or tool being used by the company
- Work with the People Development Manager to make recommendations for their team member’s career path, and assist in making a comprehensive training plan for them.
- Relay consistent issues to Service Delivery Manager in a timely and efficient manner
- Helps in culture building particularly in embracing our Core Values and practicing what a Boldr leader should be
- Provide guidance to advisors and analysts to foster growth and development, best practices, and optimal morale in the organization
- Be familiar with the client’s key contacts, unique requirements, and operating processes
- Demonstrate mastery on the company and Client’s offerings (i.e. its product and services)
- Understand, investigate, and solve any complex client requests or complaints; particularly when multiple departments or teams are involved
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and additional client value, discussing directly with the Service Delivery Manager
- Three years of supervisory experience in a related field (at least 3 years Exp. as Team Captain or related in the BPO industry)
- Extensive knowledge of how customer support works
- At least 2 years of college undergraduate
- At least 1 year of BPO (Customer Service or Sales) experience
- Intermediate knowledge of cloud-based applications (Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs) and MS Office applications
- SaaS Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to understand and communicate complex ideas to customers, both verbally and in written form
- Aptitude to quickly learn and navigate new technology, systems, and applications
- Ability to accept feedback gracefully and with an open mind
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- The ability to come up with process improvement recommendations that will help a startup company in developing its products
- A strong sense of responsibility and accountability
- With at least 1 year of experience in using any Helpdesk, CRM, and/or business intelligence software
**MUST BE WILLING TO WORK IN OPERATIONS(EMAIL SUPPORT) WHILE IN A TC POST
**DUE TO QUARANTINE, THIS POSITION MUST BE WFH-READY TIL FURTHER NOTICE
We look forward to speaking with you!
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!