PHP Data Engineer
- Pasig, Philippines5th Floor, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
PHP Data Engineer
What You’ll Like About Us
- Great company culture! Our diverse backgrounds, commitment, and passion are the things that make us great.
- We geek out on new ideas, proposals, anything that will positively impact our clients and of course, you!
- We’ve got training sessions in-store to help you level up your skillset.
- With you on Boldr’s side, we’ll tackle social responsibility initiatives together.
- We have rest and relaxation benefits -- you’ll have ample time to travel wherever you please! And we’ll want to hear all about your stories when you get back to the office.
- We also cap off every week with a bit (a lot) of competitive board games.
Why We Want You
We are looking for impact-driven individuals who are passionate about helping Boldr grow and achieve our Purpose. We expect our Team to become our ultimate partners to success by always giving their 110% in everything, sharing their talents and quirks, and championing our core values: Curious, Dynamic and Authentic.
What We'll Like About You
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- An analytical and critical thinker, with an eye for even the most minute of details
- Able to multitask and prioritize with minimal supervision
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Excellent in writing documents
- Strongly interested in learning new ideas, processes, and unique requirements. On top of that, you’re willing to share your skills and talents with the team.
- Amenable to work on rotating shifts and render overtime work as required
- Proficient in PHP
- Rest API development experience
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- 4+ years of SQL knowledge, ideally on Postgres
- Business Intelligence experience (Tableau, Sisense, Microstrategy, Qlik)
- Big Data experience (AWS EMR)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Good To Haves:
- Understanding of relational databases including intermediate-level SQL
- Basic understanding of internet protocols, networks, and related technologies,
- including HTTP, XML, REST and Soap web services
- Experience architecting and delivering ETL services and analytics applications
- that use AWS Glue, Redshift, Athena or Aurora
- Excellent customer communication and project management skills
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!