- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Our Client is a Los Angeles-based company that aims to provide equipment, infrastructure, and services for delivery-only restaurants across different locations in North America. As they prepare to scale and open more locations, they need a team of drafters that will be responsible for space-planning of their new kitchens.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Draw, generate, and manipulate CADs for the kitchens’ space plans
- Synthesize clearances and requirements for placement and compliance
- Manage and communicate expectations with the team’s manager
WHAT WE’LL LIKE ABOUT YOU
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- Analytical and creative problem solver with an eye for even the most minute of details
- Data-driven and a critical thinker
- Able to synthesize information and understand projects at hand
- Passionate about client satisfaction
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Strongly interested in learning new ideas, processes, and unique requirements. On top of that, you’re willing to share your skills and talents with the team.
- Amenable to work on rotating shifts
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Architecture or other related fields
- At least 6 months of AutoCAD experience
- Has basic knowledge of Revit
- Aptitude to quickly learn and navigate new tech nology, systems, and applications
- Ability to accept feedback gracefully and with an open mind
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 4 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!