Customer Advocate | Ecommerce Account
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
As a Customer Advocate for an eCommerce account, you will be responsible for interacting with customers to address inquiries and resolve complaints regarding the clients’ products and services. In this position, you will collaborate with internal and external teams in handling the needs of the customer to provide excellent customer service in a timely and professional manner.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Interact with customers and merchants via email and chat to provide effective information and assistance to issues and concerns with the highest degree of empathy, courtesy, and professionalism
- Ensure proper and timely escalation of customer’s and merchant’s issues to meet internal and client expectations
- Maintain a close eye on user experience and relay feedback to the respective teams
- Identify opportunities and recommendations for continuous process improvement
- Implement best practices and processes to maintain and improve relationships with customers and clients
- Deliver service excellence and maximize customer service and satisfaction
- Work with the client to stay updated on product and service knowledge
WHAT WE’LL LIKE ABOUT YOU
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- An analytical and critical thinker, with an eye for even the most minute of details
- Passionate about client satisfaction
- Proactive and self-motivated; can work with minimal supervision
- Strongly interested in learning new ideas, processes, and unique requirements. On top of that, you’re willing to share your skills and talents with the team.
- Amenable to work on rotating shifts
- A bachelor’s degree in any field you’re passionate about
- At least 1 year in customer service with a minimum of 6 months experience in email customer support; chat experience is a plus
- A general understanding of how fulfillment and e-commerce operations work
- Working knowledge and familiarity with any helpdesk platforms (e.g. Zendesk, SalesforceIQ, Salesforce)
- Excellent reading comprehension, and verbal and written skills
- Basic knowledge of cloud-based applications (Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs) and MS Office applications
- Interest in home products, kitchen tools/wares, textiles, small artisans, and design
- Proven records of strong organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills with keen attention to detail
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Self-motivation and a proven ability to handle challenging customer-facing situations; the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Flexibility to work shifting schedules
- Superior research skills and a serious love of problem-solving
- Ability to accept feedback gracefully and with an open mind
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Completed associate's degree
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!