The Architectural Animator may take on a variety of tasks to create cinematic videos for the architectural industry. Using technical and design skills, these professionals breathe life into their digital creations. Different projects have different demands, but an understanding of movement and basic art principles like lines, shadow, light, and perspective are always necessary.
Our animators will work to capture the best details to convey our clients projects. From detail shots of cladding to wide-angle shots of high rises, you will be challenged to capture architecture in ways still imagery can not.. You should be collaborative, knowledgeable, and reliable.
To be a successful Animator, you should be adaptable, creative, and receptive to direction. You should have strong communication, interpersonal, and computer skills.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Collaborate with the client and production team members to understand needs and project goals.
- Sketch/storyboard .
- Set and Export cameras in 3ds Max or the Unreal Engine.
- Post Process Videos in Adobe After Effects
- Listen to feedback and alter animations based on studio and client feedback.
- Use creativity and artistic techniques to tell a story.
- Research industry trends and software developments.
WHAT WE’LL LIKE ABOUT YOU
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- Passionate about client satisfaction
- Attentive to even the most minute of details
- A great communicator in both written and verbal mediums
- Analytical and a problem solver
- Organized. Plus, your time management skills are off the charts!
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Strongly interested in learning new ideas, processes, and unique requirements. On top of that, you’re willing to share your skills and talents with the team.
- A demo reel to share, uploaded to Vimeo or Youtube
- Bachelor’s degree or certificate in computer animation, architecture, fine arts, or a related field.
- Experience working for a creative agency.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, and computer skills.
- Understanding of animation, storytelling, and character development techniques.
- Attention to detail, adaptability, and receptiveness to feedback and direction.
- Ability to work independently or with a team to develop animations and solve problems
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Autodesk 3ds Max
- Unreal Engine
- adobe after effects
- Multimedia Arts
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!