As Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, you are responsible for providing assistance to our most important asset: our People. These duties include sourcing for qualified candidates through different channels and platforms, conducting initial screening and interviews, maintaining applicant database, and arranging final interviews with the Hiring Managers. As a senior team member, you are expected to improve further the planning and recruitment strategies to meet the needs of our growing organization. You will also provide support to your other team members.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Conduct end-to-end recruitment of new team members.
- Understand all requirements by coordinating with designated POC from Operations.
- Manage and maintain recruitment databases
- Manage all recruitment channels (referrals, headhunters, online channels) and, if needed, research and recommend new sourcing channels/methods
- Perform and record all skills testing and first round interviews
- Manage candidate interview schedules with hiring and senior managers
- Design and implement improved, creative and effective recruitment strategies and processes
- Undertake in-depth review of current selection methodologies, making recommendations for and implementing change.
WHAT WE’LL LIKE ABOUT YOU
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- Able to maintain internal and external relationships
- A proven advocate for confidentiality of restricted information
- Confident in managing competing priorities
- Good team player, collaborative and eager to share industry knowledge and best practices
- Resourceful, creative, and tenacious
- Proven to be structured and organized. You must be detail-oriented, process-driven, and passionate about providing high quality output consistently.
- Proactive and self-motivated. You are eager to find and execute ways to improve our process and make it more applicant-centric
- Results driven and output focussed.
- Bachelor's/College degree in a relevant discipline you’re passionate about!
- At least 3 years of recruitment experience of overseeing and running multiple recruitment campaigns simultaneously
- A great communicator in both written and verbal mediums to effectively draft letters, reports, briefings, presentations.
- Advanced skills in cloud-based applications such as Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs and MS Office applications
- Adept at using different sourcing techniques and platforms
- An eye for profiling and spotting people who are not only a technical fit but a culture fit as well
- Excellent analytical skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Data Management
- Account Management
- Human Resources
- Business Management
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!