Data Services Associate | Bilingual
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 25,000.00 - 35,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.0035,000.0025,000.00MONTH
- Full time
We are currently looking for impact-driven individuals who are passionate in helping Boldr grow and achieve our Purpose. We expect our Team to become our ultimate partners to success by always giving their 110% in everything, sharing their talents and quirks, and championing our core values: Curious, Dynamic and Authentic.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Answer client frequently asked questions ranging from human resources, information technology, change management, legal, finance, sales, learning, marketing, events, and purchasing in an accurate, valid, complete, and timely manner with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism.
- Validate data extracted from the information derived from the Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Create knowledge bases gleaned from the client website’s frequently asked questions.
- Craft questions and their variations contextualized according to the client’s products and services.
- Translate texts from English to French and vice-versa through localization employing a wide array of translation techniques: comparative literature, borrowing, calque, literal, transposition, modulation, equivalence, adaptation, and compensation.
- Audit data by verifying and validating information for quality purposes.
- Construct log reports, analyze strategies for growth and development, and communicate with the client.
- Research linguistic trends and prepare case studies of ad hoc projects as required.
- Collaborate with other internal departments on tasks and projects to support their respective plans and to promote the French language, culture, and civilization for the Company, Client, and Community, including but not limited to translation of tickets hailing from French-speaking territories such as Quebec, Canada and the like.
- Capable of reading with effective comprehension (French)
- Capable of translating simple texts from French to English and vice versa
- Confident to communicate (spoken and written) in English in a professional context
- Amenable to work on Paris shift, 3pm onwards
Good to haves...
- Passionate about the French language, culture, fads, and business affairs
- A multitasker who has prioritization, organizational, and time management skills
- People person and at the same time, adaptive/responsive to various personalities
- Able to work with minimum supervision and maintain a high level of performance
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
Foreign nationals are also welcome to apply as long as they possess a foreign visa!
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Language Translation
- European Languages
- Communication Arts
- International Relations
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!