- Pasig, Philippines5th Floor, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
WHAT YOU’LL LIKE ABOUT US
- Great company culture! Our diverse backgrounds, commitment, and passion are the things that make us great.
- We geek out on new ideas, proposals, anything that will positively impact our clients and of course, you!
- We’ve got training sessions in store to help you level up your skill set.
- With you on Boldr’s side, we’ll tackle social responsibility initiatives together.
- We have rest and relaxation benefits. (You’ll have ample time to travel wherever you please! And we’ll want to hear all about your stories when you get back to the office.)
- We also cap off every week with a bit (a lot) of competitive board games.
WHAT IS YOUR ROLE
The Shift Lead provides excellent service based on standard policies and client-specific procedures. You must be eager to meet and exceed client expectations and consistently respond to client requests in a timely manner. Your mission is to act as the Point-of-Contact for your team. You will take the time to communicate statuses/check-ins to our internal management team and clients.
WHY DO WE WANT YOU
We are currently looking for impact-driven individuals who are passionate in helping Boldr grow and achieve our Purpose. We expect our Team to become our ultimate partners to success by always giving their 110% in everything, sharing their talents and quirks, and championing our core values: Curious, Dynamic and Authentic.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Understand, articulate, and implement best practices related to your area of expertise
- Provide guidance to team members to foster growth and development, best practices, and optimal morale.
- Demonstrate a strong interest in learning about the assigned client, including key contacts, unique requirements and operating processes
- Facilitate training and/or refresher sessions in your area of expertise when necessary.
- Cascade updates on processes when prescribed from the Team Captain and/or client and make sure that the team understands it correctly
- Communicate any process failure, clarification, or question to Team Captain in a timely manner
- Make sure that all required deliveries are equally divided and completed correctly to maintain 99.9% Quality
- Help motivate the team to meet the daily targets
- Prepare a start of shift and/or an end of shift report if necessary and send it out via email
- Highlight and report any issues within the team: performance, attendance, energy / motivation
- Proactively include suggestions on how operations management can help with issues and concerns
- Initiate reviews of materials to ensure proper and timely execution of processes
WHAT WE’LL LIKE ABOUT YOU
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- Able to complete regularly scheduled reports
- Able to motivate the team to meet the daily targets
- Committed to excellent client service
- Willing to work on different shifts
- Very keen with details
- Bachelor's/College Degree in any field you’re passionate about!
- 1 year of customer support experience
- Basic knowledge of in cloud-based applications such as Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs and MS Office applications
- Experience working in high volume support desk environment
- Strong writing and grammatical skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
- 40-60 words per minute typing speed
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!