As an Executive Assistant, Your main responsibility is to provide high level administrative support by conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests, performing clerical functions as requested. Your goal is to execute, deliver, and follow through on the Director of Operations’ own tasks.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Follow and understand instructions with little or no follow up
- Conserve executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Be the first line of communication between your boss and clients, other employees, and upper management
- Maintain executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represent the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive.
- Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Complete projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information, recording meeting discussions.
- Bachelor's/College degree in a relevant discipline you’re passionate about!
- At least 1 year of assistant experience reporting to senior management
- Advanced skills in cloud-based applications such as Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs and MS Office applications
- Proficiency in using different ways to overcome challenges, including collaboration and delegation
- Excellent professionalism, project management, and problem solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!