Corporate social responsibility, or what we at Boldr call Impact, is all about creating a positive and measurable impact on our stakeholders. We aim to go beyond building simple work relationships with our Clients, Company, and Community. We are constantly innovating Client workflows and looking for ways to further increase their market share. We strive to maintain a positive Company environment, where people are empowered to produce quality work and level up their skills. We want to develop our Community partners and provide sustainable programs that will help them realize their powerful goals.
The main responsibility of the Impact Manager is to drive programs and projects to help Boldr with this mission. Our ideal Impact Manager is a data-driven, solutions-focused professional with years of diverse managerial and program implementation experience. Boldr will need him/her to lead a small team of Impact Leads to analyze and transform impact data into purposeful actions, synchronize partners with our impact work, collaborate on marketing strategies, foster constructive team learning and development, establish business and community partnerships, and be a strong advocate for improving our impact work.
You will report to the Country Director while working with department leads to initiate and deliver dynamic actions for greater social impact.
A typical day for the Impact Manager would look like this:
- Have coffee with the Country Director and Director of Operations and discuss your favorite coffee choices
- Meet up with Boldr volunteers to go over objectives before they travel across town to paint a mural at a Daycare Center
- Respond to emails from our NGO partner, A Million Voices, about Board Resolutions and necessary expenses for the upcoming month
- Attend a support meeting with operations leaders to discuss situation-behavior-impact feedback and how it can be used to improve team building
- Review the campus champions’ presentation materials for a resume and interview workshop that they will be hosting at a local university
- Refine interview questions and responses for an interview with DC Startup Week
- Strategize brand messaging with Marketing to appeal to clients who need peak season support
- Send a message to Boldr volunteers to see how the Daycare Center event is going
- Have lunch with the Talent Acquisition team and discuss candidate profiles to improve recruitment of curious and dynamic young professionals
- Call a local startup that delivers produce farm-to-business style to inquire about setting up a new partnership with Boldr
- Analyze survey results from an internal questionnaire and make data-driven decisions for the improvement of the Company
- Sync up with three Impact Leads to discuss priorities and tasks
- Text the AMV Executive Director a confirmation note about funds needed and then email Boldr Finance a fund request
- Have a small chat with the IT team about how to implement a No-Cellphone policy
- Time to go home
As this is an advanced manager role, we expect you to possess:
- Relevant industry knowledge and experience with corporate social responsibility to the point that you can align executive goals and company mission statements with innovative activities and programs
- Significant management experience and educational background in any field you’re passionate about!
- Good comfort level with big data and can offer extensive qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Worked with international and local social impact partners and clients of different backgrounds
- Advanced knowledge on cloud-based applications such as Google Drive, Google Sheet, Google Slides and MS Office Applications
- Strong drive to help young people grow and impact their lives
- Familiarity with relevant government processes and corporate responsibilities for private businesses
- A lot of ideas for fun and relevant engagement activities for the company
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Action Planning
- Analyzing Data
- Conflict Resolution
- Program Management
- Performance Management
- Corporate Communication
- Volunteer Management
- Job level
- Director / Executive
- Job category
- Public Service and NGOs
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!