- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Junior 3D Renderer
Reports to: Michael Sudolsky
Department: Boldr Architecture
Employment Status: Full Time; salaried; non-exempt
Location: Unit-1701 Tycoon Centre Condominium Building, Pearl Drive,
Ortigas Center, Pasig City
WHAT YOU’LL LIKE ABOUT US
- Great company culture! Our diverse backgrounds, commitment, and passion are the things that make us great.
- We geek out on new ideas, proposals, anything that will positively impact our clients and of course, you!
- We’ve got training sessions in store to help you level up your skill set.
- With you on Boldr’s side, we’ll tackle social responsibility initiatives together.
- We have rest and relaxation benefits. (You’ll have ample time to travel wherever you please! And we’ll want to hear all about your stories when you get back to the office.)
- We also cap off every week with a bit (a lot) of competitive board games.
WHAT IS YOUR ROLE
Denver based, BOLDR Architecture is an artistic Architectural Studio focused on digital rendering, virtual reality and architectural design for the video game industry.
We are seeking a creative and hardworking individual with a passion for architectural visualization as we build our team in the Philippines!
WHY DO WE WANT YOU
We are currently looking for impact-driven individuals who are passionate in helping Boldr grow and achieve our Purpose. We expect our Team to become our ultimate partners to success by always giving their 110% in everything, sharing their talents and quirks, and championing our core values: Curious, Dynamic and Authentic.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- The production of exterior and interior architectural renderings.
- Sketchup Model Cleanup + Optimization for 3dsMax Importation.
- 3D modeling of custom objects.
- The desire to learn and be challenged!
Preferred Technical Skills Required
- 3DS Max (Required)
- VRay rendering engine (Required)
- Adobe Photoshop
Good To Have (Not Required)
- Proficiency in Revit
- Animation Skills (3DS Max)
- Proficiency with Unreal Engine 4
WHAT WE’LL LIKE ABOUT YOU
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- Proactive and highly self-motivated
- Able to pay attention to even the most minute of details, while still keeping our long-term vision in mind
- Able to adapt to change and learn quickly
- A team player with a passion for excellence
- Effective in multitasking and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!