As a QA Associate, you will closely work with our account's IT support technicians and system security analysts to catch any major problems that reduce the quality of Interfolio’s products before the launch. You will be responsible for testing software programs, and replicating and reporting bugs so that developers can implement a fix for them.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Ensure high-quality software is delivered in each release
- Develop new and update existing software test cases to include test acceptance criteria
- Peer review of test cases, provide feedback and updates as needed
- Support automation QA testing team in the conversion of manual test cases into automated ones
- Document test findings (bugs, change requests, etc.) (requires detail orientation)
- Update test results in a test tracking tool(s)
- Provide manual testing, mobile testing, load testing and regression testing in support of the system
- Report, track, and manage any discovered defects to resolution
- Detect defects as early in the life cycle as possible
- Assist, as needed, in other functional areas of the project including training and analysis
- Understand, investigate, and solve any complex client requests or complaints; particularly when multiple departments or teams are involved
- Coordinate with all stakeholders for proper delivery of test deliverables to the client
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- At least 6 months experience in a related field
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of cloud-based applications such as Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs and MS Office applications
- Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications
- Experience in a web programming language is a plus! (CSS and HTML)
- Ability to write and understand SQL queries is a plus!
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Test Automation Software
- Quality Assurance
- Communication Skills
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!