The Financial Statement Analyst is responsible for the timely updating of financial statements for US Companies reporting in XBRL. You will play a critical role in mapping financial statement line items from a company’s financial statements to a proprietary Chart of Account Codes. After mapping the company-specific Chart of Account codes, the financial data for each company is then automatically added to the client database for clients and customers. The Financial Statement Analyst will be responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate collection of financial data using TagniFi systems.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Will evaluate financial reports, such as Balance Sheet, Income Statements and Cash Flows filed in U.S. SEC (United States- Securities and Exchange Commission)
- Analyze data to ensure proper accounting procedures have been followed
- Reconcile and if errors were found, correct the financial reports: must be efficient in problem-solving
- Will report directly to the Team Director of TagniFi.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or a related field
- At least 1 year of experience working with Financial Statements, either in an accounting or analyst position
- Basic knowledge of cloud-based applications such as Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs and MS Office applications
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!