As a Full Stack Developer, you’ll be responsible for the development, deployment, and maintenance of all our web-based projects. You’ll be working with both our Data Science and Marketing team to deliver Boldrific websites and applications for both internal and external stakeholders. You’ll also be expected to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes to ensure an amazing end-user experience. Having a good grasp of different front-end and server-side languages plus excellent project management skills would be key in being successful in this role.
WHAT WE’LL LIKE ABOUT YOU
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- Proactive and highly self-motivated
- Able to pay attention to even the most minute of details, while still keeping our long-term vision in mind
- Able to adapt to change and learn quickly
- A team player who can communicate with ease and gives and receives feedback with grace
- Effective in multitasking and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Thorough functional knowledge and coding experience
- Creative and solutions-oriented
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- 2-3 years of experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP and .net
- Experienced working with Wordpress, Squarespace and other Content Management Systems
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as LESS and SASS
- BA degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Outputting data in different formats
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Setup and administration of backups
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Ruby on Rails
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!