- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
We are currently looking for impact-driven individuals who are passionate in helping Boldr grow and achieve our Purpose. We expect our Team to become our ultimate partners to success by always giving their 110% in everything, sharing their talents and quirks, and championing our core values: Curious, Dynamic and Authentic.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Provide guidance and counseling for all of our 24 scholars (expected to grow in a year!)
- Conduct quarterly visits and assessments
- Assess scholars’ profiles, needs, and support networks in order to refine programmatic goals
- Obtain and prepare social case studies for internal and external distribution
- Identify and respond to crisis situations
- Assist with activities planning and implementation in coordination with partners and volunteers
- Evaluate programs for effectiveness and adherence to AMV’s mission
- Report regularly to AMV in a transparent and efficient manner
- Fulfill other duties as necessary and request
- Must be a licensed social worker
- At least one year of working experience in social work is required
- Demonstrate experience with youth groups or social work focused on youth
- Have a heart and passion for serving the community
- Experience with word processing software for reports
- Must be able to travel to and throughout Baseco several times a week
- Can work in a diverse culture and environment
- Must be fluent in Tagalog
- Must be proficient in English with a high enough level to communicate scholar issues verbally and in written communications.
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- A great communicator in both written and verbal mediums
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Receptive to feedback, with a willingness to learn and embrace continuous improvement
- Organized. Plus, your time management skills are off the charts!
- Able to work in fast paced, changing environment with minimal direction
- Able to meet the deadlines of his/her deliverables
- Able to accept feedback gracefully
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Public Service and NGOs
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!