- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
As an Account Recruiter, you will be responsible for managing Boldr Impact clients in the operations and operations support departments. Your primary task is to understand each role and perform interviews on behalf of the clients. You will partner with the hiring managers from Job Intake, determining the right qualifications and assessments until final selection of candidates. You will also partner with the TA Sourcing team to trigger sourcing strategy for a specific role.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Build strong and impactful relationship with your clients, provide them with TA expertise in interviewing and candidate selection fit for Boldr culture and client role.
- Ensure proper and timely escalation of issues to meet client expectations as well as TA stakeholders and executive team
- Identify opportunities and recommendations for continuous process improvement
- Deliver best in class service excellence and maximize client satisfaction
- Work with different stakeholders for updates in products and services
WHAT SUCCESS IS FOR YOU
- Ensure success rate of your operations interview endorsements (Quality).
- Ensure on time fulfillment rate (Timeliness).
- Ensure active ‘pooling’ of candidates (Efficiency).
- Ensure 100% compliance in the interview process and interview documentations. (Compliance)
- Other KPI/Metrics as agreed with the hiring manager.
- Minimum of 1 year proven work experience as an Account Recruiter or Client Recruiter
- BS/BA in Human Resources Management, Psychology, or any related field
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, behavioral)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Professional branding or employer branding experience preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Basic knowledge of cloud-based applications (Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs) and MS Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitude to quickly learn and navigate new technology, systems, and applications
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- MS Office
- Recruiting Wizard
- Interpersonal Skills
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!