WHAT IS YOUR ROLE
As a Sourcing Recruiter, you will be responsible for managing all sourcing channels with everything and everyone in it. You will champion utilizing the best channels to reach out to the best candidates while making sure of the cost-effectiveness and alignment to our sourcing priorities. You will partner with both internal TA teams and external organizations, vendors and institutions for maximum brand exposure and first dibs on the candidate list.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
● Build strong and impactful partnerships with all sourcing channel organizations, institutions and vendors showcasing Boldr culture and TA branding.
● Build a strong portfolio as TA ambassador for our external partners including candidates and potential candidates.
● Ensure proper and timely escalation of issues to the TA Manager in order to meet client expectations and team metrics
● Identify opportunities and recommendations for continuous process improvement
● Deliver service excellence and maximize sourcing channel reach for the best candidate pool
● Work with the TA internal teams and external organizations to stay updated on product and service knowledge
WHAT SUCCESS IS FOR YOU
● Ensure at least 80% candidate show up rate for TA hub processing invites (Quality).
● Ensure at least 95% CV review completion in all the channels within 72 hours. (Timeliness).
● Ensure hiring is 75% within channel mix determined every start of the quarter.
● Ensure at least completion of 1 monthly sourcing team event yielding at least 70% of the target (Accuracy).
● Ensure 100% compliance in the interview process and interview documentations from TA interview onwards. (Compliance)
● Other KPI/Metrics as agreed with the hiring manager
- Minimum of 1 year proven work experience as an effective sourcing specialist in any industry.
- BS/BA in Human Resources Management, Psychology, or any related field
- Solid prioritization and time management skills.
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Professional branding or employer branding experience preferred.
- Strong stakeholder management
- Excellent knowledge of cloud-based applications (Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs) and MS Office applications
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- MS Office
- Recruiting Wizard
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!