Implementations and Project Manager
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
As Implementations and Project Manager, you will provide direction and support both teams in designing, executing, and monitoring implementations of Boldr’s new and recurring business. You will be responsible for ensuring that the teams deliver flexible, scalable, and high-quality services by taking a point in collaborating with all relevant stakeholders.
What you'll do
- Identify, sponsor, and drive continuous improvement of technology and process enhancements that improve Client service, drive efficiency, and mitigate risk
- Plan facilitated sessions for any aspect of Service Delivery including incident review, problem resolution, and capacity planning
- Provide executive-level updates and presentations to Boldr’s management team. This includes creating Profit and Loss statements for the Implementations and Project Management teams, and identifying opportunities to drive profit margin
- Establish self as a trusted advisor and senior point of contact and escalation for internal and external clients and key stakeholders
- Ensure people development initiatives are properly executed in coordination with the People Manager
- Ensure team members have opportunities to seek training and development for specific work requirements or for overall personal and professional development
- Promote and foster a culture of continuous improvement by providing regular and constructive feedback to team members
- Oversee the performance management process, and partner with leadership in handling performance reviews
- Conduct regular one-on-ones and coaching sessions with Team Leads to address any performance-related concerns and properly set expectations
- Develop and maintain authentic relationships with all Client stakeholders and provide a seamless communications channel to each Client
- Represent the Implementations and Project Management teams in interactions with executive level Clientele and influence their decision-making process
- Present a consultative approach with Clients to create customized product and service solutions based upon observation and clients communicated needs.
- Work to maintain an open dialogue with Clients in both positive and negative situations
- Constantly assess client feedback and make necessary improvements
- Developing and maintaining a structured project management process for running new business implementations and projects
- Ensure that all processes are implemented and executed in a correct, cost-effective and timely manner in alignment with client specifications and quality requirements
- Review and sign off on project quotes, implementation plans, and project summaries
- Conduct project post-mortems and create recommendations based on lessons learned
- Identify both successful and unsuccessful project elements and establish best practices for project execution and quality control
What we'll like about you
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- An analytical and critical thinker, with an eye for even the most minute of details
- Able to multitask and prioritize with minimal supervision
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Strongly interested in learning new ideas, processes, and unique requirements. On top of that, you’re willing to share your skills and talents with the team.
- Amenable to work on rotating shifts and render overtime work as required
- Bachelor's/College Degree of any related field you’re passionate about!
- At least 5 years of experience in project management and other related fields
- At least 3 years of experience in team management
- Advanced proficiency in English communication in both written and verbal mediums
- High proficiency in using cloud-based applications such as Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Analytics
- Strong supervisory, coaching, and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate people and teams cross-functionally to resolve complex issues with designated time frames
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to easily relate to people in various levels of the organization
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively influence key decision-makers
- Ability to lead multiple, highly visible projects simultaneously
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Business Correspondence
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Performance Management
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- General Services
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!