Senior Customer Success Specialist
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
As a Senior Customer Success Specialist, you’ll be in the forefront of helping build and refine a new service offering. You will mainly be responsible for providing omni-channel technical support to customers of one of Boldr’s new clients, and driving proactive outreach to drive customer satisfaction.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Take the lead in supporting customers with setting up their marketing analytics platform
- Provide tier 1, omni-channel technical support (i.e. email, live chat, phone, etc.)
- Delight customers with proactive outreach and help them with the set-up process via video conferencing, screen-sharing, and remote access/control
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Identify and report any recurring issues and other customer experience data
- Suggest ways to improve or optimize existing processes
- Prepare weekly and/or monthly operational performance reports as needed
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- Committed to the continuous process of learning and development of oneself
- Genuinely interested in marketing and learning more about website optimization
- Comfortable with learning and navigating new tools and platforms
- Able to prioritize and multitask while staying organized and focused
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality
- An analytical and critical thinker
- A team player with a passion for providing top-notch customer experience
- Bachelor's/College Degree of any related field you’re passionate about!
- Strong foundations in B2B customer service
- At least 2 years of experience in account management with an understanding of SaaS platforms
- 3 to 5 years of experience in customer service, technical support, or in any related field
- Advanced proficiency in English communication in both written and verbal mediums
- Intermediate knowledge of cloud-based applications (Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs)
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!