- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
WHAT IS YOUR ROLE
As a Data Explorer, you will explore and develop data analysis, insights and visualisations for research purposes under our developing Data Sciences department. You will have the freedom to explore and develop insights based on the various data sets. Successful analysis and visualizations will be built out for use across our departments, and possibly beyond.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Build, edit and configure dashboards in Data Visualization Software (Tableau)
- Connect and merge different data sources
- Report out on process proficiencies and deficiencies.
- Create an end to end reporting process on our operations and support teams
- Collect and transform data by using a scripting language such as SQL
- Identify, analyze, interpret and forecast trends in complex data sets to drive business decisions
- Ensure accuracy of data across all reporting lines
- Leverage proficiency of existing languages and tools required for data analysis including but not
- limited to: Google Sheets, SQL, Tableau, R and Python
- Assist in any special projects as needed
WHAT WE’LL LIKE ABOUT YOU
- Proficient in computer applications.
- Analytical and problem solver.
- Strong English Communicator - both written and oral.
- Able to multitask and prioritize.
- Adaptable to change and attentive to detail.
- Able to work in a team environment, but can also work independently.
- Detail oriented; highly organized; ability to prioritize and set expectations
- Demonstrate strong statistical analytical and data visualization skills
- Willingness to be flexible in hours of work to meet deadlines that may occasionally require long hours and/or weekend hours
- Bachelor's/College Degree in a quantitative background (Business, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or other related fields).
- Experience in advanced data visualization and database scripting language
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets, SQL, Python, R, and Tableau
- General knowledge in machine learning
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Analyzing Data
- Statistical Analysis
- Attention to Detail
- Data Analysis
- Business Administration
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!