Talent Acquisition Manager
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
We are currently looking to hire a Recruitment Manager to help with Boldr's hiring needs. We are growing rapidly and need expert assistance with internal processes and support to our highly talented teams. This is a great opportunity to help us expand our Boldr team.
We expect all employees to be self-motivated, be driven and excited by the challenges of being in the vanguard of building a billion dollar company. We expect to be able to offer a range of career development opportunities as we grow.
What you will do:
- Responsible for managing and leading our recruiters while coordinating efforts between human resources, and other departments to ensure proper staffing needs are met.
- Executes end to end recruitment process
- Makes sure our recruitment dashboard is updated on a daily basis
- Reports out recruitment tracker to the Boldr management team
- Manage our Recruitment team and ensure they hit their KPIs in a timely manner
- Tracks recruitment metrics accurately
- Recommends process improvements and tools
- In addition other clerical and administrative duties as required are to be expected.
- Competent in using different sourcing channels and techniques
- Ability to source and hire for entry level to mid and/or high-level positions
- Skilled in maintaining and managing the recruitment database
- Generates reports and uses them to come up with data-driven decisions
- Solid analytical skills and detail orientation
- Proficiency in MS Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and familiarity with Google Drive
Education and/or Experience
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree
- 2-5 years of experience in handling end-to-end recruitment and managing and motivating a team of recruiters.
- Creative and Innovative. Had experience with strategizing and implementing recruitment process improvement plans
- Experienced in filling technical/niche positions as well as volume hirings
Demonstrated competency in the following areas is also required:
- A proven advocate for confidentiality of restricted information
- Confident in managing competing priorities and pushing back
- Resourceful, creative and tech savvy
- Proven to be structured and organized
- Experienced in handling and motivating a team
- Can work well in a fast-paced environment
- Can work on a Night Shift schedule
- Very good written and oral communication
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!