- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
WHAT IS YOUR ROLE
As the Graphic Designer, you will support us with a whole gamut of visual assets. As a young Company, Boldr is establishing its presence online and this is where your talents will be instrumental. Your mission is to fashion graphic designs that will express our purpose, values, and unique culture. We're looking for a passionate and energetic person who has an eye for design, typography, and layouts and can create stunning visual stories that will help people engage with Boldr as a brand in the digital marketing space.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Complete any design-related requirements from our existing or potential clients which include, but not limited to creating visuals and/or enhance photos
- Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials
- Create concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts based on client’s requirement
- Obtain approval of concept by submitting rough layout
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
WHAT WE’LL LIKE ABOUT YOU
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- Able to pay attention to even the most minute of details, while still keeping our long-term vision in mind
- Effective in multitasking and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Able to adapt to change and learn quickly
- Proactive and highly self-motivated
- A team player with a passion for excellence
- Bachelor's/College degree in a 4-year course, preferably Fine Arts, Multimedia Arts or any related field you’re passionate about!
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation. Digital and vector illustration skills are a bonus.
- Skills in layout design, typography, image editing and retouching, and/or basic video production/editing
- Experience with setting creative direction and producing highly engaging designs
- Familiarity with designing for multiple formats such as email, display, social, web and mobile responsive/cross-platform. A good grasp of social media technologies and trends is a plus.
- Comfortable with abbreviated development cycles and flexible with shifting priorities
- An eye for detail and a strong working knowledge of design-related applications
- High energy and a positive attitude
- Data Visualization
- Adobe Photoshop
- Presentation Skills
- Adobe Illustrator
- Print Design
- Fine Arts [Art Education]
- Diploma in Web Design & Animation
- Graphics Design & Multimedia
- Multimedia Arts
- Interactive Entertainment & Multimedia Computing
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!