- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
As Impact Advocate, you are responsible for promoting internal and external projects that are aligned with Boldr’s mission to create positive and measurable impact across the 3 C’s: Clients, Company, and Community. You will primarily be dedicated to the Community silo. You will accomplish this by reviewing programs for their potential impact, crafting and managing project schedules, drafting and distributing communications, crafting and analyzing surveys, building and strengthening relationships with company and community partners, and promoting adoption of company culture. You are expected to participate in the development and implementation of dynamic actions and strategies designed to optimize the positive impact. You will assist and report to the Impact Manager while working with all department leads to define and achieve impact goals.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
You will work across the three C’s on a multitude of tasks in support of our Impact goals. Some of them are described below:
- Act as a liaison for companies interested in directly supporting Boldr impact projects
- Provide coordination support to ensure a positive working relationship between clients and the local workforce, inclusive of site visit support and cultural sensitivity briefings
- Produce reports that meet client demands for specific analysis of aspects of Boldr impact projects
- Engage in activities and events to foster team trust and cohesiveness
- Develop and produce internal and external publications across multiple media that recognize and encourage individual and company impact
- Participate in special projects as assigned, assuming responsibility for the end results
- Actively engage and communicate with stakeholders in the execution, management, and monitoring of assigned projects
- Create a project management calendar that facilitates work processes and goal achievement
- Arrange meetings, distribute minutes, and follow up on important actions and decisions
- Produce reports, presentations, and briefs related to Impact work at Boldr.
- Operate as the primary administrative coordinator for the nonprofit A Million Voices Philippines (AMV), assuming responsibility for data validation, petty cash replenishment, liquidations, fund requests, bank account management, and preparation of staff pay slips
- Organize and participate in off-site activities and events that benefit our Impact Partners and the greater community
- Build and foster relationships between Impact Partners, community leaders, and other important entities and institutions by executing proactive outreach, recognizing community leaders and partners, establishing mutually-beneficial partnerships, and sharing of impact data
- Compile and share impact data in a manner that best promotes Impact Partners’ capabilities and accomplishments to their community and to other relevant stakeholders
- At least a bachelor’s degree in any field you’re passionate about!
- Good comfort level with qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Experience working with volunteer opportunities or collaborating with nonprofits
- Sound judgment to decide an appropriate course of action
- Minimum of one-year work experience
- Intermediate knowledge of cloud-based applications such as Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs and MS Office applications
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Public Service and NGOs
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!