- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
As the IT Associate for Boldr, you are responsible for supporting our business units regarding IT related issues and tasks. This includes network, hardware, software, and other technical support to the company.
- Responsible to provide all-around IT T1 support for the Team
- Setup Computers and other peripherals on workstations for the company.
- Research and assist in deployments.
- Responsible for maintaining/monitoring network stability and report directly to the head of IT department
- Follow proper procedures and documentation indicated by the head of IT department.
- Proactively identify/report/assist/solve any unticketed IT-related issues
- Participate on selected IT projects which may require to be a part of a software dev. lifecycle.
- Graduated from I.T, Comp Sci, or any related field.
- Working IT knowledge and basic support practices.
- Basic Networking knowledge.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Multitasking Capabilities.
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- Passionate about client satisfaction
- Attentive to even the most minute of details
- A great communicator in both written and verbal mediums
- Analytical and a problem solver
- Organized. Plus, your time management skills are off the charts!
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Strongly interested in learning new ideas, processes, and unique requirements. On top of that, you’re willing to share your skills and talents with the team.
- Amenable to work on rotating shifts
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!