Senior Customer Advocate
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPhilippines
- 30,000.00 - 40,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
A Senior Customer Advocate interacts with clients’ customers to provide them with information to address inquiries regarding products and services. In addition, you deal with and help resolve any customer complaints. At the same time, you provide support to customer advocates and associates on general account needs, queries. Usually, Customer Advocates gather their information and interact with customers via email/ chat messages.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Answer client queries with enthusiasm, courtesy, and an open mind
- Provide excellent customer service in a timely manner
- Comfortably work with data
- Support associates with their general queries and needs
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- Passionate about client satisfaction
- Attentive to even the most minute of details
- A great communicator in both written and verbal mediums
- Analytical and a problem solver
- Organized. Plus, your time management skills are off the charts!
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Strongly interested in learning new ideas, processes, and unique requirements. On top of that, you’re willing to share your skills and talents with the team.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in any field you’re passionate about!
- 2 to 3 years of customer service experience (may it be email, phone, or chat support)
- Intermediate knowledge of cloud-based applications (Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs) and MS Office applications
- Ability to accept feedback gracefully
- 50-60 words per minute typing speed
- Amenable to work on rotating shifts.
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!