- Mandaluyong, Philippines
- Full time
- Responsible for inspiring room setting and the suggestion of furniture display in our showroom. Adept in helping the customer put together their furniture and accessories so they can visualize and experience the room interiors that they aspire for.
- Responsible for rendering superior customer service in a branch retail sales environment in order to achieve the sales target given.
- Conducts design consultations as a value-added service for clients with utmost professionalism and always remembering the end goal of securing sales of multiple items.
- Assists customers in finding what they need in a store while always remembering to provide superior customer service in all aspects.
- Provide in-store or in-depth design consultations when requested with the ultimate goal of convincing customers to purchase multiple items from the store.
- Facilitate the purchase of customers and ensure accurate and on-time delivery.
- A graduate of Interior Design or Architecture from a reputable university
- Willing to work weekends and holidays in a retail environment
- Detail oriented and organized
- Proficient in both oral and written communication with a pleasing and dynamic personality
- Computer literate (Google SketchUp, Microsoft Office Applications)
- Willing to be trained as a sales designer
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Adobe Photoshop
- Interaction Design
- Organizing and Planning
- Interior Design
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.