You are creative but practical. You enjoy creating visuals with an impact that reflect the client's message and purpose. As a graphic artist, you will be tasked to do the following:
- Create design solutions for multiple media including newspapers, magazines, billboards, posters, websites, social media, and events.
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout.
- Present the design to clients or the art director.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- College graduate in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or equivalent
- At least 1-year working experience in graphic design
- Knowledge in graphic and print production an asset
- Ability to efficiently work in high pressure, time-sensitive environments
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 14 William St., Brgy. Highway Hills, Mandaluyong City, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.