- Utilizes Blims proven sales principles, must interact with every customer in their branch, and its exhibits, as needed, to drive incremental sales opportunities and ensure every customer's shopping needs are met and thereby achieving the quota set by immediate superior.
- Performs merchandise-related activities such as planogram, assembly, merchandise, and price changes as directed by the immediate superior.
- Processes customer transacation through available payment facility in coordination with the branch controller.
- Maintain cleanliness of the branch by using standard set in professional housekeeping.
- Assists the Assemblers/Helper to prepare customer merchandise.
- Does other related tasks that maybe assigned from time to time.
- At least two years college education, or equivalent direct working experience preferred.
- One year sales experience.
- Satisfactory command in English language. (Can carry communicative English)
- Able to work with computers to process information/merchandise through POS register system.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to be assigned in Laguna area.
- Male with amiable personality.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- # 14 William corner Pioneer and Sheridan Streets, Brgy. Highway Hills, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
About BLIMS LIFESTYLE GROUP, INC.
Why Join Us? BLIMS Lifestyle Group, Inc. (BLG) is the house of furniture brands. With over 40 store locations for brands such as BLIMS Fine Furniture, La-Z-boy Gallery, SOGO Home and Office Center, Home Factory Outlets, and the soon to open Natuzzi Editions, the group is positioned to serve the different tastes and lifestyles of the Filipino consumer. Our company has been in the retail industry for over 45 years. Through the years, we do not fail to stay true to our mission of turning all Filipino houses into a home and we continue to take pride in revolutionizing the industry by setting the trend and redefining people’s lifestyles. What we have to offer: • Work-Life Balance • Employee health plan for supervisory positions • Fun, challenging & result oriented work environment