Online Marketing Specialist
- Mandaluyong, Philippines14 Williams , Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Maintain E-Commerce assets of the company by updating marketing communication strategies, monitoring pricing & inventory and handling all aspect of customer e-commerce transactions.
- Assist in the implementation of the e-commerce strategies of the company.
- Coordinate with a relevant department in the successful delivery of products to e-commerce clients.
- Create e-commerce strategies that will help improve overall sales performance.
- Submits reports that evaluate e-commerce operation’s success using various metrics
- Effectively manage time to ensure that work is completed
- Maintain quality control in departmental operations
- Monitor Sales.
- Update Product/Items Regularly.
- Communicate sales to the relevant person.
- Report sales to the Manager.
- Managing effective keywords/tags for the products.
- And any other work assigned by the management.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or any business-related course.
- Competency in digital, multimedia and social media use and a variety of computer software and applications.
- Working knowledge and use of digital camera and imaging operations.
- Basic knowledge of selling, research, and numeric proficiency.
- Ability to be consistently at work and on-time scheduled workdays.
- Ability to communicate effectively through verbal and written messages.
- Ability to complete the task on time or communicate issues/problems with the appropriate person.
- Interaction with people in a manner which enhances their dignity, privacy, and confidentiality.
- Maintaining confidentiality of information related to financial matters and personal matters.
- Building trust by interacting with others in a way that gives them confidence.
- Demonstration of positive role modeling for retail staff.
- Demonstrating Professionalism.
- At least 1-year work experience in the retail industry and/or related field.
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Market Research
- Customer Research
- Business Management
- Development Studies and BS Marketing Management
- Advertising Management
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 14 Williams , Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.