- Mandaluyong, Philippines14 Williams , Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
As a Design Associate, you will conceptualize and create exciting window display concepts for our stores and work with the visual merchandising and production team to execute your ideas. You will be responsible for the proper and timely implementation of VM across all stores and assists the design head with leading the visual merchandising team and other related tasks. From time to time, you will also be tasked assisting with design consultations and exhibits.
- Must be a graduate of Interior Design with knowledge of Google SketchUp.
- Highly creative, organized and has a keen eye for details.
- Planning management and good time management skills.
- Stays current on design and color trends.
- Must be proficient in both oral and communication skills.
- Must be efficient and who can easily switch between administrative and creative tasks.
- Previous work experience preferred.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Attention to Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Layout Design
- Interior Design
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 14 Williams, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.