Human Resource (HR) Manager
- Mandaluyong, Philippines
- Penuh waktu
Berakhir dalam 4 bulan
We are looking for a skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategies and objectives.
The goal is to promote corporate vales and enable business success through job design, recruitment, performance management, training and development.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement and motivation of employees.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems and procedures across the organization.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Assess training needs to implement and monitor training programs.
- Ensure legal compliance.
- Proven working experience as HR manager at least five (5) years
- People oriented and results driven
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Graduate of Human Resources course or related field
- Can report immediately
- Willing to work in Mandaluyong
- Tingkat Posisi
- Mid - Senior Level Manager
- Kategori pekerjaan
- Human Resources
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus Sarjana (S1)
- Perekrut respon ke aplikasi
- Alamat Kantor
- #14 William St., Brgy. Highway Hills, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.