Human Resource (HR) Manager
- Mandaluyong, Philippines
- Full time
Expired in 6 months
We are looking for a skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategies and objectives.
The goal is to promote corporate vales and enable business success through job design, recruitment, performance management, training and development.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement and motivation of employees.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems and procedures across the organization.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Assess training needs to implement and monitor training programs.
- Ensure legal compliance.
- Proven working experience as HR manager at least five (5) years
- People oriented and results driven
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Graduate of Human Resources course or related field
- Can report immediately
- Willing to work in Mandaluyong
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- #14 William St., Brgy. Highway Hills, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.