- Mandaluyong, Philippines
- Full time
- Assist the Audit Manager in the conduct of audit covering financial, operational and field works in order to achieve audit objectives.
- Identifies and communicates engagement issues as well as engagement progress in a timely and organized manner.
Works as an effective team member to complete project components and assigned tasks, including:
- Completing segments of audits, compilations and reviews.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements, footnote disclosures and management letter comments.
- Assisting with engagement administration including audit programs, budgets and engagement letters.
- A graduate of Accountancy.
- Should have strong and dynamic personality.
- Effective organizing skills and strong attention to detail.
- Flexible, good problem solving and analysis skills.
- Must have at least 1-year work experience from retail industry.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- #14 William St., Brgy. Highway Hills, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.