- Mandaluyong, Philippines
- Full time
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team. As a sales designer, an empty room is your canvass. You will be responsible for helping customers with space planning, lay-outs and furnishing of their home by conducting design consultations both in-store and in the field.
- Must be a graduate of Interior Design or Architecture (new graduates are encouraged to apply)
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Must be proficient in both oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a basic knowledge of Google SketchUp.
- Willing to work during weekends and holidays.
- Willing to travel to different assigned locations.
- Creative with a keen eye for detail.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Analyzing Data
- Architectural Design
- Attention to Detail
- Interior Design
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.