Institutional Salesperson for LA-Z-BOY
- Mandaluyong, Philippines
- 15,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
Handle Corporate Accounts:
- Innovative thinker that balances creativity and strategy.
- Well versed in all facets of marketing from PR, advertising, social media, events to local store marketing.
Duties of the Institutional Salesperson include:
- Develop and maintain marketing strategies to grow the presence and popularity of the brand.
- Develop marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communications or its equivalent.
- With extensive experience in developing, maintaining and delivering marketing strategies.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to foster strategic relationships.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Market Research
- Computer Literate / Basic Computer Skills
- Business Administration
- Marketing Management
- Office Administration
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.