- Taguig, Philippines
- Full time
A Premium French Furniture brand (GAUTIER) is looking for a Showroom Manager for a new high-end furniture store who will help build, develop and sustain clients to their exciting new global retail outlet in the Philippines.
The Showroom Manager shall:
- Manage all aspects of showroom operations to ensure the pleasant and effective operations of the store including but not limited to:
- Processing transactions
- Doing inventory maintenance and replenishment.
- Doing basic visual merchandising and personnel handling.
- Coordinating with the head office.
- Perform local store marketing.
- Lead and motivate your team towards achieving your targets and offering impeccable customer service at all times.
- Be the driving force for building brand awareness in the market by using tools such as local store marketing, social media, and traditional media with the help of the head office.
- Bachelor's / College degree from a reputable school.
- At least 2 years of work experience in a supervisory role, preferably with experience in a high-end retail outlet.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Fluency in English and Filipino.
- Customer service oriented.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to motivate and lead others.
- Aggresive and with excellent presentation skills.
- Driven, hardworking, and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Highly organized.
- Willing to work weekends and occasional holidays
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Business Administration [Marketing]
- Business Management
- Interior Design
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 30th Street, corner 5th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines, 30th St, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.