Audit Associate | Fairview, Quezon City
- Mandaluyong, Philippines
- Penuh waktu
- Assists the Audit Manager in the conduct of audit covering financial, operational, and field works in order to achieve audit objectives.
- Identifies and communicates engagement issues as well as engagement progress in a timely and organized manner.
- Works as an effective team member to complete project components and assigned tasks, including:
- Completing segments of audits, compilations and reviews.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements, footnote disclosures and management letter comments.
- Assisting with engagement administration including audit programs, budgets, and engagement letters.
- A graduate of Accountancy / Finance.
- At least 1 year work experience from the retail industry.
- Effective organizing skills and strong attention to detail.
- Good problem solving, and analysis skills.
- Flexible and with a strong and dynamic personality.
Tunjangan dan lain-lain
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
Kemampuan yang dibutuhkan
- Organizing and Planning
- Auditing and Compliance
- General Accounting
Jurusan yang Diminati
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.