Research and Development Manager | Animal Health and Nutrition
- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 13 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 17 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Blaine Industrial Complex, Governor's Drive Bo. Bancal, Carmona, Philippines
- Licensed Chemist or Chemical Engineer with at least 3-5 years experience in the Product Development of Animal Health and Nutrition Products
- Has background and experience in cGMP, Food Safety, ISO and HACCP
- Posseses strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills;
This position is responsible for managing the Research and Development Department.
- Guides the management to ensure that the company keeps up with market trends.
- Leads the R&D team in developing new formulations, revising existing formulations, product enhancement and use of alternative materials to meet client requirements and deliver the business needs of the organization for growth and business advantage.
We manufacture and market world-class products in animal health and nutrition, food ingredients, and personal and home care products anchored from 40 years of combined experiences in the areas of production, quality assurance, research and development, sales and marketing.