- Mandaluyong, Philippines
- 10,500.00 - 12,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Organize and file documents and paperworks
- Undertaking administration tasks
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes.
- Organizing and archiving paperworks and documents.
- Coordinate the flow of information both internal and external
- Demonstrated ability to schedule appointments and meetings
- Adept at arranging travel schedules and reservations
- Communication: Able to work and converse efficiently with all levels of colleagues, clients and other external contacts
- Proven record of answering telephone, giving relevant information to callers and routing calls to appropriate individual
- MS Office
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.