- Design, develop, and maintain SSRS reports and dashboards for multiple applications
- Understand business requirements and translate them into technical specifications
- Design, implement, and maintain ETL processes to load data into the data warehouse
- Develop stored procedures, functions, and views to support reporting and data analysis
- Optimize existing SSRS reports and dashboards to improve performance
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with SSRS reports and dashboards
- Assist in the development of data visualization standards and best practices
- Collaborate with other developers, analysts, and stakeholders to understand reporting and data needs
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback on report designs
- Document report designs and ETL processes
- Test reports and dashboards prior to deployment
- Deploy reports and dashboards to production environments
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- Expertise in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Experience with ETL tools, such as SSIS
- Working knowledge of dimensional modeling principles
- Solid understanding of T-SQL and stored procedure development
- Ability to develop reports from multiple data sources.
- Knowledge with Power BI or other reporting visualization tools
- Knowledge with Azure Data Factory or other cloud-based data integration solutions
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
About Blackfort Consulting Inc.
Founded and based in Manila on 2011 with just a handful of people, we grew to be the reliable Software Development company that we are now, with several partners across diverse industries in the Philippines. Constantly evolving along with the ever-changing world of software development and design, we aim to become the valuable business partner of choice.