Ebay and Amazon Specialist
- Angeles, PhilippinesUnit 12 G/F, VL Plaza Sampaguita St. Fil-Am Friendship Highway, Angeles, Central Luzon, PhilippinesAngelesCentral LuzonPhilippines
- Full time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drives sales and bottom line profit for eBay Australian account, NETO, and BigCommerce for product placement. Execute merchandising strategies, to include: branded content management, digital marketing, ASIN creation and enhancement, capturing the buy box, and keyword enhancement.
- Owns the representation of our products which includes descriptions, images, video, attributes, features, and other product data.
- Evaluate customer reviews to address concerns by amending bullets, adjusting keywords, coordinating additional imagery or video, and enhance brand content.
- In coordination with the Photography Team, identify ways to capitalize on active Standard Identification Number for future marketing opportunities.
- Research and understand current trends, opportunities, and competition to properly assort merchandise and market products online.
- Work within a product cycle calendar to ensure dates are met with Standard Identification Number creation and digital content.
- Maintain current knowledge of the products that the company has to offer.
- Use strong analytical and creative skills to review competitive set and identify items and categories that we can expend into and drive our business.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Copywriting, Product Development, Inventory analyst, and Marketing.
- Coordinate and report on eBay, NETO and Big commerce search.
- Advertising to leverage seasonal categories, drive new product launches, and profitably grow our business.
- BA/BS degree in Merchandising, Marketing, Retail Management, Business Management, Finance or similar analytical focus.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, advanced experience using Excel is required.
- Minimum 2+ years previous E-Commerce, retail or catalog merchandising experience preferred.
- Prior experience in eBay, NETO and Big commerce.
- Fast learner and adept at learning new web platforms quickly.
- Organized, punctual, self-motivated, task and detail-oriented, and flexible.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High bias for taking end-to-end ownership of responsibilities.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 12 G/F, VL Plaza Sampaguita St. Fil-Am Friendship Highway, Angeles, Central Luzon, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.