- Angeles, PhilippinesUnit 12 G/F, VL Plaza Sampaguita St. Fil-Am Friendship Highway, Angeles, Central Luzon, PhilippinesAngelesCentral LuzonPhilippines
- Full time
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Review accounts for discrepancies and reconcile differences.
- Prepare adjusting journal entries.
- Establish chart of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Prepare accurate, timely financial statements in accordance with our established schedule and with input from the rest of the accounting department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy required (Master’s preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience in general or tax accounting
- Experience with computerized ledger systems
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Intuit experience is a plus
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration Major in Accountancy is preferred - Finance, Economics, or other related fields may be an option.
- Minimum of Three years of Accounting/ bookkeeping experience.
- Experience with an Australia-based Employer is a plus.
- Accounting software —Intuit QuickBooks (Quickbooks Online)
- Compliance software — eBIR, EFPS, Australian Tax Office Online Lodging Facility
- Others – Microsoft Office Suite (Powerpoint, Word, Advanced Excel)
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Analytical Thinking — Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
Essential Job Requirements
- Economics and Accounting — Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Mathematics — Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
- Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Law and Government — Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political process.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 12 G/F, VL Plaza Sampaguita St. Fil-Am Friendship Highway, Angeles, Central Luzon, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.